Sunday, February 21, 2010

Typical Saturday Night

Woot woot! Partey! not! :)) I don't go on parties Saturday nights. I just spend some time with my friends after work :) We decided to go to McDonalds today and be crazeeh :)

 
Me and my boyfriend Mr. Moose. Someday I will marry you and take you home :P

 
 
  
LOL my friend Khendie with a McDonalds bib on :)) Verry cute :)

 
Regie looks like he just got punched in the face :)) LOL at Joixii's "What's he doin? facial expression:))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got home at about 10 pm :) My kitty, Camaro is waiting for me :)

 
Great! She's chewing on my foot! LOL

So that's practically how I spend my Saturday nights! I'm not into parties and all that. I like to keep everything simple but memorable :))

No comments:

Post a Comment